Campervan Holidays in Bodmin, Cornwall
Hidden away in the Cornish woodlands, with a gorgeous lake, perfect for a summer’s swim, is Tregildrans Quarry. Tregildrans Quarry is perfect for both a summer holiday and a peaceful weekend break in the cooler months, with Cornish Tipi Holidays, having the best of both worlds, a calm setting for you to relax in your Leisure Drive Campervan, as well as being only a short drive from popular seaside town, Bodmin.
Whether you to choose to spend your time in the woodlands or by the sea, central Cornwall ensures a peaceful environment for your holiday, many different settings for long walks, many different shops, pubs and restaurants to choose from and so many different places to go fishing, swimming and on boat rides – including on-site!
Tregildrans Quarry Tipi & Campervan Site
Open from March-October, Tregildrans Quarry is a camping paradise tucked away in the Bodmin countryside, being the perfect spot for safe, encouraged wild camping yet being in easy reach of Bodmin town centre.
Although, Tregildrans Quarry provide wonderful Tipi set-ups they also encourage campervan owners to stay here too. This means for those with Leisuredrive Campervans, this should be one of the first places on your list of places to stay.
Just some suggestions/ reminders of things to bring are:
- Towels (for tipi & beach, also hand and tea)
- Groceries – don’t forget we’ve got our own on site café serving breakfast, lunch & lovely homemade cakes for all the family
- Torch(es), candles/nightlights etc.
- Matches/lighters for campfires etc.
- Surfboards, wetsuits, lifejackets, floats & swimming aids, fishing gear etc
- Wellies (especially children’s), wet weather gear
- Medicines & personal medical kit including treatment for any stings or burns as our warden is not allowed to offer such supplies from our site first aid boxes
- Maps of Cornwall & surrounding area
- Folding chairs if you want individual seats you can move around
Campervan, Tipis & Tents
Tregildrans Quarry provides you with a holiday experience completely unique to your modern holiday experience, as you can enjoy family nights around a campfire with the beautiful rural backdrop. The traditional camping experience is welcomed here, you are able to have all the fun you want in the lake, light a campfire, being a safe place for wild camping for people of all ages.
There is also so much to do in the surrounding areas, with there being a lovely selection of different Cornish towns to visit, the likes of Padstow and Port Isaac being only a short drive, with Newquay, St Ives and Truro all making for wonderful family days out.
On-site Campsite Facilities:
- Nearby Toilet Facilities, Hot Showers and wash basins
- A range of different tipis, wild camping areas and a campervan site
- Lake – Swimming, Boating and Fishing
- Welcoming Reception area
- On-site cafe
With such rich experience in the campervan industry, Leisuredrive have identified everything which makes a campervan great!
For our customers this means that only the highest-quality in both interior and exterior design.
The Leisuredrive team covers the whole of the UK including Cornwall, England.
Welcome to Tregildrans Quarry
With so much experience within our team, Leisuredrive of course know the ideal spots to relax in your new campervan. Tregildrans Quarry is definitely one of these places and is purely just a suggestion for our customers.
Therefore, we accept no liability should you proceeding to book pitches and/or other services through the site owner’s website.
Cornwall | South West England
To learn more about the site, get in touch with Tregildrans directly to see pitch availability and additional information about Bodmin.